Hablamos Español
760 W. Sproul Road Suite 103
Springfield, PA 19064


Hearing Resources

What is an Audiologist?

Audiologists are the primary healthcare professionals who evaluate, diagnose, treat, and manage hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance disorders in newborn, children, and adults. An Audiologist has received an AuD (Doctor of Audiology) degree from an accredited university and must be licensed in their state.